|Brasserie De Drie Hoefijzers
In 1628 the brewery was renamed from Den Boom to De Drie Hoefijzers, the name of the smithy De Drij Hoefijssers located opposite the brewery.
In 1968 the brewery merged with the Rotterdam brewery Oranjeboom. The company was part of the Dutch branch of the British Allied Breweries and had the name: Verenigde Bierbrouwerijen Breda-Rotterdam B.V. The Bredase brewery now brewed the lager Oranjeboom.
April 1993, the brewery's name was changed to Oranjeboom Bierbrouwerij B.V. In 1995 it became a part of InBev. The Brewery was closed in 2004.